Eaton Dual conversion true sine wave uninterruptable power supply has a power rating of 700 VA/630-Watts and voltage rating of 100 to 138-Volts AC input, 120-Volts output. The power supply with six receptacles, has 87% efficiency. It offers (1) NEMA 5-15P input, (6) NEMA 5-15R output connection. It features 8-ft cable, 5-button graphical display and maintenance free sealed lead-acid battery. The SNMP, serial, USB, Modbus, and relay options enable integration. The (1) MiniSlot, (1) USB Port, (1) Serial RS-232 Port, (1) RPO/ROO/Signal input terminal, (1) mini-terminal block for output relay offers connection. It has a power factor of 0.9 (output), >0.99 (input) and 5.8 min full load, 16.6 min half load run time. It is suitable for robust double-conversion, online power protection needed for medical, light industrial, automation and mission critical IT applications. The remote power OFF/Remote ON OFF signal input manages UPS ON/OFF state that retains battery life during process shutdown. The power supply meets cULus, CE and FCC standards.
- ABM technology increases battery service and uses advanced charging techniques to extend battery life and provides advanced notice before batteries fail
- Provides up to 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs, the 9SX allows you to connect more devices and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Programmable signal input through the RPO port makes the UPS to change operating modes in reaction to external events
- Provides easy access to UPS alarm history, energy logs, unit serial numbers and firmware versions enable first time issue resolution right at the source
- Suitable for robust double-conversion, online power protection needed for medical, light industrial, automation and mission critical IT applications