Kidde Silhouette™ KN-COPF-I Model AC hardwired operated carbon monoxide alarm with digital display, incorporates advanced electrochemical CO sensing technology to provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide. Alarm featuring piezoelectric horn, has noise level of 85 DB at 10-ft. It incorporates electrochemical sensor that is effective at detecting small particles produced by flaming fires. It has a voltage rating of 120-Volts AC at 60-Hz and current rating of 60-Milli-Amps. Alarm in white color, measures 4.83-Inch x 1.49-Inch x 4.76-Inch. Alarm with reset button, has quick connect plug with 8-Inch pigtails connection. It features green/red/amber LED light for indication. It supports interconnection with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. It is powered by hardwired, lithium-ion battery. It withstands temperature rating of 40 to 100 deg F. Alarm is UL 2034 Listed.
- Innovative low profile alarm fits in most standard 2-Gang, metal/plastic electrical boxes
- Pre-stripped wiring harness includes easy-off cap and do not require a stripping tool. Tinned strands maximizes conductivity and wire nut grip
- Rechargeable battery is turned on automatically when AC power supplies (allow unit to charge for 24 Hours on initial power up)
- Test/reset button tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm immediately
- Peak level memory button to display highest CO level measured since the last reset
- Green LED indicates power is being delivered to the alarm, red LED light indicates unit is in alarm and amber LED light indicates unit is the initiating alarm