BRK SCO500B Single Station Wireless Smoke And CO Combination Alarm With Voice 3-Volt Alkaline Battery First Alert®
BRK First Alert® SCO500 Model Single station smoke and CO combination alarm is perfect for use in residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multifamily dwellings. Alarm in white color, measures 5-Inch Dia x 2-Inch. It has noise level of 85 DB at 10 ft. Alarm incorporates photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor to ensure maximum protection/safety. It employs Optipath 360 technology to offer 360-degree of direct access to the smoke sensor. Alarm is programmable with up to 11 locations and voice warning will tell you the programmed location and danger detected.
This RF interconnect enabled alarm automatically resets when smoke or CO clears. It provides audible sound for end of life indication, power up indication, malfunction indication and low battery indication. This wireless interconnect enabled alarm supports interconnection with smoke, carbon monoxide, heat alarms and relays via wireless communication on a reliable radio frequency communication of 915-Mega-Hz frequency with 65000 security codes and 3-channel frequency hopping. It uses two 1.5-Volt AA alkaline batteries for reliable operation. This alarm supports mounting on wall and ceiling for making installation easier. It withstands temperature of 40 to 100 deg F. Alarm is UL/CSFM listed and meets NFPA standards.
- Has single test/silence button
- Two silence feature effectively aids to silence the low-battery chirp for up to 8 hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Ideal mount lets for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread spectrum horn tone with lower and varying frequency, which makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
- Low battery latch visually identifies which unit is in low battery condition