Hammond Power Solutions SG3A0045DB 3-Phase Aluminum Winding General 3 - Current Designs Ventilated DH2 Case Dry Type Distribution Transformer 240 Delta-Volt Primary 208 Delta-Volt 208Y/120-Volt Secondary 45 KVA Sentinel®
Hammond Power Solutions Sentinel® General 3 - current designs ventilated DH2 case dry type distribution transformer has a primary voltage rating of 480 Delta Volts and secondary voltage rating of 208 Delta or 208Y/120-Volts. The 3-Phase transformer has a power rating of 45 KVA and 1.8 to 7.5% impedance. The robust interface between core and coils offer better short circuit performance. It has an insulation rating of 220 deg C and withstands temperature rating of 150 deg C. The floor/built-in wall ceiling mounted, NEMA 3R rated transformer has stainless steel construction and ANSI 61 gray finish for durability. It has aluminum winding to deliver lossless power output. The coated core helps in preventing ingress of moisture. The robust interface between core and coils provide better short circuit performance. It is suitable for supplying appliance, lighting, heating, motorized machine and power load from electrical distribution system. The distribution transformer meets UL 1560, CSA, NEMA ST-20, DOE/NRCAN standards.
- Made from quality non-aging, cold rolled, silicon steel laminations
- Cores are precision cut to close tolerances which avoids burrs and improves performance
- Core is coated to prevent the ingress of moisture
- Precision wound with copper or aluminum conductors that are electrically balanced to reduce axial forces during short-circuit conditions
- Side knock-outs are standard on all units and bottom entry provision
- Suitable for supplying appliance, lighting, heating, motorized machine and power load from electrical distribution system