Acme 3-Phase low voltage dry encapsulated distribution transformer has a primary voltage rating of 480-Volts Delta and secondary voltage rating of 240 Delta or 120-Volts tap at 60-Hz. It has a power rating of 6 KVA and temperature rating of 115 deg C rise. Completely enclosed transformer in ASA 61 gray finish, has steel construction for durability. This NEMA 3R rated distribution transformer has aluminum winding and 180 deg C insulation for quite operation with sound level below NEMA standards, added protection, performance and durability. The wall mountable transformer measuring 14.17-Inch x 8.82-Inch x 11.83-Inch, has copper lead wire terminal for connection. This dry encapsulated distribution transformer is suitable for use in harsh industrial locations, corrosive chemical exposure, waste water treatment facilities, coastal or marine applications with high salt mist. It is suitable for use in both indoor or outdoor service. The encapsulated distribution transformer meets UL 506, CSA C22.2 No. 47, NEMA ST-20, NEC and ANSI standards.
- Features an electrostatic shield for enhanced protection
- Encapsulated electrical grade silica and resin compound completely encloses the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air, eliminating corrosion and insulation deterioration
- Has high efficiency and excellent regulation
- Has keyhole mounting slots to permit installation of mounting bolts prior to hanging transformer and are accessible from the front
- Provides wiring connections that can be made outside of wiring compartment due to the use of flexible leads
- Features electrostatic shielding provided on all 60-Hz isolation transformers
- Suitable for use in harsh industrial locations, corrosive chemical exposure, waste water treatment facilities, coastal or marine applications with high salt mist