Eaton P48G11S15P 1-Phase Aluminum Distribution Transformer 480-Volt Primary 120/240-Volt Secondary 15 KVA
Eaton 1-Phase Frame FR286 distribution transformer has primary voltage rating of 480-Volts and secondary voltage rating of 120/240-Volts. This transformer has power rating of 15 KVA at 60-Hz. Transformer has electrical grade aluminum winding to deliver lossless power output. This upright mountable transformer has primary and secondary breaker protection through factory-installed EHD type molded case circuit breakers or factory-installed FDB type molded case circuit breakers. It has standard ground bar and enclosure grounded neutral bar.
This transformer has resin encapsulated, core-coil assembly to eliminate corrosion and insulation deterioration. Hinged and padlockable cover restricts accidental removal. This transformer has main circuit breaker barrier for service entrance applications. It measures 37.5-Inch x 13.1-Inch x 11.6-Inch. This transformer withstands temperature rating of 115 deg C. It has NEMA 3R enclosure with baked polymer polyester powder coating for indoor or outdoor mounting. Explicitly it is suitable for plant expansions, test equipment, temporary construction site power, sewage disposal plants, warehouses, car washes, parking lots and commercial buildings. Distribution transformer is UL listed, CSA/ANSI certified and meets IEEE standards.
- Distribution transformer, breaker protection and loadcenter all-in-one compact package
- Two styles of interior including one for plug-in or bolt-on
- Loadcenter accommodates up to 24 feeder circuit breakers
- All live parts are enclosed
- Enclosure includes grounding terminal
- Maximum number of feeder circuit breaker is 20 1-Pole or 10 2-Pole
- Indoor-outdoor weather shield